We manufacture automated assembly machinery. Providing valued precision engineering, automation, and process systems integration services.
Denny Bros Engineering is the subcontract engineering services division of Fix-a-Form International. The world leaders in the design and manufacture of leaflet label machinery and a key part of the Denny Bros Group.
Everything we do is produced to the highest quality standards using sector-leading specialist knowledge. This commitment to creating reliable solutions helps build long-lasting customer relationships.
Why choose Denny Bros Engineering?
Do you need a complex machine built with electrical systems and components or a special machined part? Your search is over.
We are experts in our sector :
We have assembled the finest team of skilled machinists, fitters and engineers, and electrical and software engineers
We do everything in-house:
Our on-site resources manufacture complex machinery, premium quality precision engineered parts, and intelligent control systems
We are global suppliers:
From our headquarters in Bury St Edmunds we supply customers across Suffolk, the East of England, and worldwide
We have excellent pedigree:
We are part of the Denny Bros Group, a world-leading specialist print company, who has been innovating for over 75 years
To entrust your engineering with us is to put your business in safe hands. We have a reputation for providing reliable, quality engineering work from perfectly engineered parts and machinery to pristine repaired tools. That's why many of our customers continue to have access to industry-leading engineering skills for years to come.
Denny Bros Engineering difference
Our friendly team will get to know your business, your engineering needs, and your timescales.
- Benefit from 40 years' experience, knowledge, and skills with bespoke advice
- Rely on us to keep our promises and keep you informed of progress
- High-quality precision engineering with quality materials from trusted suppliers
- Fast quotation and build services ensure your project stays on track for minimum downtime
Your environmental choice
We are proud to be ISO 14001 certified. It reflects our commitment to complying with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements, protecting our community and surroundings, and making the day to day running of our business more efficient and sustainable in the following ways:
- Preventing pollution, reducing energy used, reducing waste, and ensuring, wherever practical, that measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna.
- Considering the effects that our operations may have on the local community
- Promoting environmental awareness amongst our staff, suppliers, contractors, and partners
- Seeking to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner
- Ensuring effective and expedient incident control, investigation, and reporting
- Demonstrating continual improvement in our environmental performance
To further help minimise any adverse impacts on the environment, all energy consumption on site is sourced from renewable energy tariffs and less than 4% of our waste goes to landfill.
As part of our 'zero to landfill' aim, all waste is segregated including coolant, different metal scrap and swarf, cable, electronics, paper and plastics for processing by specialist contractors.
You can discover our complete Corporate Social Responsibilities here.